Electrical Related Services
Every vehicle relies on a fully functional electrical system. To troubleshoot your vehicle's electrical system, our expert technicians use state-of-the-art, specialized diagnostic equipment to properly obtain error codes generated by your vehicle. A complete engine diagnostics may be necessary to troubleshoot sophisticated systems or complex electrical problems.
Your Vehicle's Battery:
The battery is one of the most important components of your vehicles electrical system so we make sure to start here and provide a full analysis of the battery and charging system. Other major components that can be the cause of electrical problems are the alternator, the starter, and starting solenoid. Many new vehicles also have complex computer systems that need special equipment to diagnose properly. The complex computer systems can control such things as your braking system, steering, vital sensors and more. We carry and use only the latest diagnostic tools to ensure we pinpoint any electrical problem(s) that your vehicle may have.
Electrical System Warning Signs
- Electrical cable connections are examined and adjusted, if necessary
- Your engine doesn't crank or cranks slowly
- You have to jump start your vehicle to get it running
- Your dashboard warning lights stay on even when the engine is running
- Some electrical components or accessories aren't functioning
- Your battery terminals show corrosion
- Your fuses keep blowing or are missing
- Your vehicle runs well, but the headlights dim while you're traveling at low speeds, or idling at a stop